(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- I like to figure out how things work
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 14 interests
in his own words...
Tall, good looking professional living in San Francisco, and working in the East Bay. Looking for stimulating conversation over a glass of wine, or perhaps dinner. We can see where it goes from there....
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 34 - 48
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral