(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Must Love Dogs
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in her own words...
I'm originally from DC but love living on the west coast. I also truly enjoy mountains, lakes and generally just being outdoors, and if I wasn't living in California, I'd choose Colorado for the epic scenery and winter weather. I guess I would say I'm energetic, thoughtful and analytical ... maybe too much so sometimes!! I like to explore the possibilities in life, experience new cultures and meet new people. I have traveled a lot and have lived overseas for the last 7 years. I'm looking for someone who is well-rounded, thoughtful and independent, with a sense of humor. And you must love dogs!
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Christian / Protestant
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 32 - 45
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral