(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Still a believer of love
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- It is important to respect authority
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I'm 34. I have been through few relationships which obviously didn't work out and still single now. I had a rocky childhood which kinda explained my problematic relationship history. It took many self-help books and a lot of research for me to realise and overcome this. I would say I'm now ready after being single for nearly 2 years. I'm still not giving up and still a strong believer of love.
- Live with parents
- Christian / Other
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 45
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral