(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Sassy Single Mom
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am able to solve problems without letting emotion get in the way
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
Successful Physician, Independent, Athletic, looking for someone to joke around with, go on adventures with, chat with-- have fun and see where it goes. My life is stable, I know who I am, and I expect you to as well --not to know who I am ;) I love to travel--this has been an important part of my life since I was young. I'm fascinated by how people live, and our differences and commonalities. Speaking Spanish has allowed me to get a deeper look into some places I've gone. That didn't help when I took my son to Tokyo over Christmas but we still had a great time wandering around. Sometimes a good beach vacation fits the bill too.
- Live with kids
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 39 - 48
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral