(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- Long established customs need to be respected and preserved
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
I'm rather simple, smart, sensual and smiling all the time. I am relatively optimistic, very romantic and I love to laugh like we all do perhaps. I am originally from Europe, but I reside here in the Bay Area and don't plan to relocate. I consider myself lucky as I really love my work, and it is my passion. It doesn't feel like work - it feels like a commitment to improving peoples' lives. On weekends I try to enjoy my life and to do things that relax me and feel good - rather simple things like hiking (I love nature in general but Big Sur and Sierra/Yosemite are my favorite spots here), running, biking, practicing Iyengar yoga. I also love hanging out with friends, cooking, having an improvised meal, or a visit to an old bookstore or gallery. I love to travel. Certainly I am hoping for a man who is loving, caring, sensual, passionate, witty, self-confident, and especially honest and loyal. I'm attracted to men who tend to enjoy being physically active like myself. Hope he loves children.
- Live alone
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 38 - 52
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral