(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I'm already living here since three years and I still can't get enough of this City! I was born and raised in Germany but I'm one of the lucky ones being a dual citizen and can decide where I want to live, love and work! I try to live every day of my life to the fullest, aiming to engage myself in activities that light me up inside. Although having fun is important, my friends and family are what I value most. I thrive on positive energy, I’m very social, and I love to learn about others. I’m a very extroverted person, so I hope to find a man who is outgoing, funny, who knows how to enjoy life and shares my interests. Basically someone who i'm attracted to and love to be around...who knew that was so hard to come by?
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 37
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral