(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
New to San Francisco, looking to explore my new city and have a good time
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I have a wide range of interests
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
in his own words...
East coast transplant looking to have a good time in my new city. Having lived in Massachusetts my whole life I'm excited to see all that Northern California has to offer. Hoping someone out there either already knows the great places to go or is excited about trying to find them. I love trying out new restaurants I walk by for the 1st time; almost as much as I love to make a great meal at home with a great bottle of wine. Speaking of home cooking I think sarcasm is the spice of life
- Live alone
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 20 - 40
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral
- No formal education