(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Error, keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I think consistent routines keep life orderly and relaxing
in his own words...
Masculine stable, fit, smart, and low drama with good values. I'm the kind of guy you would want to take home to meet mom and dad. Avid traveler, diver, sailor. Also able to take an interest in your hobbies. Good sense of humor. Can be irreverent. I'm new to the city so looking for some local friends. Prefer to meet with the idea of forming friendships. If more is in the cards, we'll both know it. I like to take people for who they are. Its not your job to fit my expectations. You're valuable for your individuality..
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- $200,001 to $250,000
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 50
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious