(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I grew up in Southern California and moved to San Francisco for law school 6 years ago. Although it took some getting used to at first (mainly the fog), I have come to love the Bay Area and I’m definitely here to stay. Some things I like: scrabble, catchphrase, Thai food, brunch, Seinfeld re-runs, going out and dancing sometimes, staying home and relaxing other times, working on my guitar playing skills (they need some serious work), hiking, frozen yogurt, actually dessert in general...
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 36
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral