(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Fun-loving professional seeking mate
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I have more energy than most people
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I like to avoid the nuances and say exactly what I mean
His 15 interests
in his own words...
Grew up in Massachusetts and moved to San Francisco right out of college. Have enjoyed living in the city and taking advantage of all the area has to offer: great food; restaurants; theater; weekends in Tahoe, wine country or Big Sur; hiking, biking, running; neighborhood dives; dog parks; movies; great friends; wonderful family. Looking for a great guy to share the rest of the journey. Would love to do more traveling, get back to tennis and golf, and have a fun bud to share the minutiae that is life. Sense of humor, great smile and positive attitude most important.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 55
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral