(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Amateur chef and brewer by night, tech guy during the day.
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- It is important to respect authority
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 15 interests
in his own words...
Born and raised in the Philadelphia suburbs. Educated in New England. Worked/Lived in Connecticut, Washington DC, and New York City (twice). Will never go back to the East coast to live, as they're "doing it wrong." I am a craft beer enthusiast, I also enjoy cooking, but I'm still learning. Am a fan of hiking and the outdoors, and I need to go outside more - but I can be easily swayed to curl up with a book or to watch a movie. If something can be plugged in, I can probably fix it. I'm also a pretty good pub trivia teammate - gotta do something with all the useless knowledge I've randomly acquired.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Black or African American
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 35
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral