(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Stable healthy, athletic, masculine Ivy-alum for GWM
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
His 15 interests
in his own words...
Me: Tall, well-educated, healthy, athletic, stable SF professional. Good sense of humor. Centered. Masculine, dom. Live in SF. You: Tall, fit, successful career, emotionally and professionally stable. Within 15 mi. of SF.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $150,001 to $200,000
What he's looking for:
- 45 - 55
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral