(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Nothing is, but what is not.
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I'm generally a very sweet and good natured person, but a little quirky at times. I'm very passionate, which leads to wonderful things in relationships, but it also keeps me from holding my opinion back. I try my very best not to be judgmental of others, but I will always speak my mind if I disagree with you. I have a great sense of humor, albeit a bit morbid at times. Make me laugh a lot and I will fall madly in love with you. Okay, that is an exaggeration, but I will probably like you a lot. Right now I am just looking for a friend - someone I can talk to and joke around with. Someone friendly, compassionate, and patient.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 28 - 39
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral