(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
let's give this a go
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
His 18 interests
in his own words...
Here's a basic biographic sketch: childhood in the midwest; teens in southern california; college on the east coast; 20's in nyc, taipei, and la; and 30's are happening here in sf. i'd like to say i'm a mix of it all. I used to work in the arts and still deeply enjoy it. also love npr, politics, baking/cooking, eating, really horrible tv, and reading. I like to stay active to counter all the eating that i do - yoga, hiking, dance, and running. I'm a geek. ISO: Someone who has passions of his own and is engaged with the world around him. Someone I can geek out with and feel comfortable in silence.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 28 - 45
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral