(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
...thank you for visiting. Please leave an interesting message after the beep and I'll get back to you. Beep!!!
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 12 interests
in his own words...
I have a wide variety of interests in music and activities-I am equally happy going to a baseball game or museum just as long as I am with the right person. I am pretty active so runners, bikers, and hikers are my type of people. I am trying to learn two new things: yoga (my sister is a yoga instructor), and Japanese (I lost my passport in Japan and the people were so nice). I think it will fun if we learn something new while we get to know each other.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 35
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral