(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. He quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
He likes to engage his friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
He seeks a mind mate. He likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
in his own words...
anyone and anything, it really doesn't matter, so long as they are sane and we don't want to kill each other. Happiness and honesty are keep, i suppose, and a willingness to try new things and not be afraid to discuss things
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / Protestant
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 27
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral