(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Going Inactive. Thanks
He is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet he also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those he loves.
Because he is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, his close friends admire him. Yet his complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
He is attracted to someone who can complement him-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- When reading, I enjoy it when the writer takes a sidetrack to say something beautiful or meaningful
- I get bored when I have to do the same familiar things
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
His 14 interests
in his own words...
Happy New Year! Deciding to go offline for now. Finding myself not as engaged online as I would have wanted or expected. Preferring to socialize directly instead with people in various settings. Cheers!
- Live alone
- Christian / Catholic
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 30 - 42
- Not at all
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral