(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Recent transplant to San Francisco
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- When I buy a new machine (like a camera, computer or car), I want to know all of its technical features
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
I moved to San Francisco about a year ago for my job and am thrilled to be here. This city is a perfect match for my love of the outdoors, appreciation for good food, highly-active life style, liberal politics and intellectual curiosity. I am excited to meet people who are equally excited to take full advantage of all this city has to offer.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- $50,001 to $100,000
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 39
- Not at all
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral