(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
How long did it take you to come up with your profile headline?
She tends to be traditional. She feels deeply responsible for just about everyone around her and can be fiercely protective of those she loves.
With her stoical attitude coupled with her dependable, cooperative and “can-do” spirit, she often becomes a central and effective player in her social and business networks.
She is attracted to those who share her values; she admires those who are direct, analytical, authentic and assertive and can enjoy her orderly and compassionate nature.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
For me, life is all about balance. I work. A lot. To preserve my sanity, I take time to enjoy coffee with friends, work out, read, explore my new home town of San Francisco and check out a new restaurant once in a while. I'm looking for a companion with whom I can share my interests and who can introduce me to new ones.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 25 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral