(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- When making a decision, I like to stick to the facts rather than be swayed by people's feelings
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I'm single, happy, healthy, adore my friends and family, love my job and co-workers [I really do], but not entirely content, but... I'd like to think...finding a partner to share in life's adventures would help close this gap. More often than not...as of lately, I find myself thinking how I’d really like to be sharing 'this moment' with someone special/a partner. I love to eat, cook, drink wine, socialize/entertain and exercise but I also enjoy downtime and alone time to re-energize…and do it all over again. I love to travel, but am not well traveled...again, I love my friends and family but there is a part of me that is saving certain adventures to share with 'a partner'. I'm looking for what I think most are hoping to find that we couldn't find while sitting at the airport, shopping at the grocery store or going to the car wash...it's pretty simple...a nice, honest, caring person...that you connect with in more ways than just friendship.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 37 - 45
- Every once in a while
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral