(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Conversation, laughing, dating and coffee
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- I like to work in a straightforward path toward completing the task
His 15 interests
in his own words...
Hi I am a nice guy hoping to meet another good guy. I would like to date someone who is interested in the eventual goal of a ltr/partnership. I don’t play games and try to always be honest with the people I meet. I want to meet someone who is able to express themselves and be open about their views and feelings. I have a varied background. I have lived abroad and have a deep appreciation and love of different cultures, languages and viewpoints. I think respecting and trying to understand differences is an important goal in life. I also think that having a sense of humor is very important. Otherwise I don’t think one could react to a lot in life.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 48 - 62
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander