(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
I can teach you Swedish
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm from Sweden, and have been living in SF for about 6 years. On my weekends I usually go out with my friends, and like to be active. I love kids, and studying to get a degree as a pediatric nurse. When I'm not in school, I'm taking care of an awesome 5 year old boy with special needs. I also like to travel, and been to some amazing hikes in Yosemite, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon etc, and would love to o again. I'm looking for someone who has a passion in life except work, and who like to be active and social.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 36
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral