(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
He likes people and is generally comfortable with them. He also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
He needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
His 2 interests
in his own words...
It would be nice to find someone to share life's ups and downs with, and enjoy good food, movies and music while doing so. Maybe that's what "chemistry" is all about. (Maybe not.) But there's really only one way to find out ...
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 24 - 35
- Single (never been married)
- Every once in a while
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious