(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Honest, kind, and open. These are the most important traits I believe I have.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am more enthusiastic than most people
His 10 interests
in his own words...
I am taking my graduate studies in Counseling Psychology. I hope to one day become a counselor focusing on gay, transgender and queer individuals. The LGBTQ community needs more psychosocial support. I'm looking for true love. I know that may sound sappy but it's the truth. I don't like playing games.
- Live with parents
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
What he's looking for:
- 22 - 45
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral