(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Love and San Francisco
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My friends would say I am very curious
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I frequently catch myself daydreaming
His 16 interests
in his own words...
Down to earth guy who loves the Bay Area and everything it has to offer: enjoy weekends in wine country, hiking in Muir, great restaurants, museums, and everything else. Work in tech. Looking for a good guy who tries not to take life too seriously.
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $100,001 to $150,000
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 45
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral