(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
And then . . .
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 11 interests
in his own words...
I have lived in San Francisco for 14 years, which nearly makes me native. I'm a hard working, fun liking, serious, wry, reliable, Michael Stype stuck in a Meatloaf body. I'm interested in cooking, windsurfing, learning a foreign language, reading, beaches, bluegrass, and dogs.
- Live with kids
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- $100,001 to $150,000
- Light brown
What he's looking for:
- 33 - 40
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral