(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
If you never try, you'll never know.
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I have a wide range of interests
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm really just looking for something real. I just got back from 4 months traveling and it's amazing what you can find out about yourself during that time. I've been around the world and back (have traveled a lot) and right now I'm looking for a life partner that wants to explore, build and enjoy everyday together. Pretty simple when it comes down to it. But damn does it seem hard to find.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 26 - 38
- Not at all
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral