(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for friends Stateside....
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- I am always doing new things
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
Her 9 interests
in her own words...
Recent arrival in the States, British and proud of it (yes, I have the accent!). A scientist with a love of nature, music, literature and theatre. I love walking in thunderstorms and walking on the open beach. Looking for someone to have some fun with (and to get a social life with), and maybe something more.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 26 - 40
- Not at all
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral