(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Live every week like Shark Week
She has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
She seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
She likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement her restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I like to figure out how things work
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
If you're anything like me you might find the on-line dating thing superfluous, but the bar scene gets a bit boring and predictable. Basics: I'm 31, UCSB grad and went to UOP for law school. I laugh all the time (even when it's inappropriate). I say "please" and "thank you" and don't think it makes sense for men to pay for everything on a date. I'm the oldest of four kids and have three younger brothers. Yeah, it was awful growing up. I'd like to meet someone with a positive outlook who enjoys life as much as I do. I'm a big believer in self-confidence, and if you've got it and a sense of humor then I'd love to meet you. Oh, and if you help little old ladies cross the street then that's a big bonus.
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 27 - 38
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral