(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- After watching an emotional film, I often still feel moved by it several hours later
- I get restless if I have to stay home for any length of time
Her 8 interests
in her own words...
I want to get the results of the personality test because I heard that it's so accurate it's scary. But I think I didn't think enough about the questions. And I think I don't know how to be honest enough, or that some of them were to vague to elicit real honest. But maybe I'll be surprised.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 30 - 45
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral