(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Seizing the day
She is an independent thinker who approaches problems with an analytical, exacting, systematic and resourceful mind. Yet she also has a traditional, even sentimental streak and can be very protective of those she loves.
Because she is ambitious, tough-minded and hardworking, her close friends admire her. Yet her complex personality is often hidden behind a wall of composure and logic.
She is attracted to someone who can complement her-someone who is verbally graceful, who weighs alternatives carefully and listens actively, and has well-honed social skills.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
Michigan transplant living in Northern California... and loving it! I am a geeky chick who enjoys art, literature and music. I am getting into kickboxing and yoga. I love the Bay Area, so adventuring in San Francisco and surrounding areas is quite fun. Intelligence and integrity are the biggest attributes I find attractive... the rest is peripheral. Looking for that someone who I can engage in sparkling repartee, lively discussions, share adventures, and other such intimacies.
- Live alone
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 42 - 60
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- A few times a week
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral