(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I tend to be meticulous in my duties
- I am always looking for new experiences
- I often find myself getting lost in my thoughts during the day
Her 15 interests
in her own words...
Hello. I've been in two long term relationships that haven't exactly been about quality but more of quantity. I guess I was hoping the longer I stick with it, the relationship will eventually get better. I didn't want to just give give up on the relationship and the other person. Not a good idea, if you get burned in the end. So here I am 24, and never been exactly quite single since I was 12. I guess I've always been the relationship kind of girl. Loyal.
- Live with parents
- Live with pets
- Family and friends visit often
- Christian / Catholic
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
What she's looking for:
- 21 - 35
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral