(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Mainly looking to meet new friends.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I like to figure out how things work
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 20 interests
in his own words...
My friends say I'm very neutral, which is true; although if I feel crossed I can become stubborn. I like listening to and playing music, I love all arts, and any form of outdoor exercise. I'm thinking of moving to san francisco, but I'm a little afraid.. so maybe this will be a good way to start :)
- Live alone
- Family and friends visit often
- Single (never been married)
- Less than $25,000
- Auburn / Red
- American Indian or Alaska Native
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 29
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious