(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
I'm crossing you in style someday.
He has a broad overview of reality and likes to tackle large, complex issues and weigh all the variables involved.
He seeks an authentic connection with just about everyone you meet, and you want to have in-depth discussions with friends and colleagues about ideas and feelings.
He likes those who can focus on their goals – individuals who complement his restless soul-searching.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I enjoy competitive conversations
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
His 18 interests
in his own words...
Just a college student, passionate, friendly, and easy going, maybe a little bit shy sometimes, always searching but have never got any luck. The appearance does matter most for me because I can determine wheather I'll be happy with the person or not. I was finding the type of people, such as athletic jock, muscular hunk, and bodybuilder, I'm interested are not interested in me, whereas the people I'm not interested are interested in me, which really frustrates me. I don't believe in a such big world I cannot find the one whom I love also loves me. I hope I'll eventually find him in this journey, which is the driving force behind my life.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 40
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious