(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Life is a beautiful thing.
She is very curious and loves adventure, either or both intellectual and physical. When she gets interested in something, she can become extremely focused on it.
People tend to admire her for her knowledge and innovativeness. She derives intimacy from doing things with friends or a partner.
She is drawn to those who can balance her highly independent and tough-minded spirit--those who are novelty seeking, yet compassionate, verbal, intuitive, trusting, flexible and emotionally expressive.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
- My friends would say I am very curious
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
I am a pretty social person, but there’s only so many people of any quality or interest you can meet at a bar or an event. So, why not try technology? I am a 25 year old SD native. I enjoy life, and wish to share it with someone who is looking for the same thing. I love laughing, goofing around, spending time with friends and family, and trying new things. I have a pretty “laid back” attitude, and try not to take things too serious. I am a big believer in treating others with respect, and go into everything with an open heart. Family and Friends are everything, and I am looking to share this with a partner. Looking for a best friend/partner to take on the world and all of the happiness life has to offer. At the end of the day, we all need that sidekick.
- Live with kids
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 23 - 35
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander