(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Tired of being alone, want to live life again.
She is an executive and tends to be consistent, reliable, thorough and persevering.
She likes people and is generally comfortable with them. She also likes concrete and focused conversations on everything from trivia to the important topics of the day.
She needs a partner who is devoted to family, sensible with money, responsible with possessions, compassionate, and wants to have detailed and informed conversations.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I consider (and reconsider) every option thoroughly before making a plan
- I like to get to know my friends' deepest needs and feelings
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I am a 62 yr old widow and a one man woman. I am now ready to move on with my life. I am looking for a commited relationship, a buddy and a friend. Someone to go places with and do things. Someone to hold hands with and enjoy life together. I want to live life again like I use to with someone that wants to share. I like going out and I am also satisfied staying in cuddling. The simple thing in life are great, I am looking for someone with a sense of humor but also sensitive and can be romanic too. Life is so very short and I don't want to miss any more of it.
- Live with kids
- Christian / Protestant
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Auburn / Red
What she's looking for:
- 58 - 68
- Every once in a while
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- No formal education