(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
(COUGH!) )Look over here...
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am more optimistic than most people
- I would rather have loyal friends than interesting friends
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 9 interests
in his own words...
I'm a born and bred CaIlifornian, grew up in NorCal and love living in San Diego now because there is always something to do. I have my skydiving liscense, enjoy rockclimbing and surfing. I laugh too much, mostly at myself but whatever, haha. I consider myself pretty laid back but still get along with most types of people. One random fact about me is that I've never had a headache and I have no idea why... Seems like people throw random facts in here, so there's mine haha. I love my job but i travel a lot, which leaves me little time to meet new people other than out at bars or grocery shopping, and I'm always down to try new stuff.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 33
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- A few times a week
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral