(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
It is not the critic that counts
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
His 3 interests
in his own words...
I am a middle aged, grey or silver headed, white male who has been around the world and a lot of the U.S. who enjoys seeing the planet and nature. Mechanically inclined having grown up an Ohio farm boy but never knew there were limits to anything you wanted to do. I am not very politically correct, but very honest, old fashioned, and come from a type “A” personality environment. Things that I like: Outdoors, mountains, oceans, desert, forests, lakes, rivers, hiking, mountain biking, flying, scuba diving, farms, photography, and friendly cities. I am looking for someone who would like to spend some free time together with no guaranties. Looking for someone who likes the outdoors as much as I on top of the water and under it. Easy going and doesn’t mind riding a motorcycle in the mountains or 4X4. Not in a hurry to get somewhere and takes the time to relax.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 60
- Single (never been married)
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander