(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Easygoing, fun loving and adventurous
She sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And she also has an adventurous side.
She enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which she wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
She particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I vividly imagine both wonderful and horrible things happening to me
- Debating is a good way to match my wits with others
- I like to figure out how things work
Her 12 interests
in her own words...
I am a happy woman who enjoys good food, interesting conversation, and travel to almost anywhere. I have 2 sons, one in San Francisco and one in Shanghai. I've spent a lot of time travelling in Asia, especially China. When I'm not working I volunteer at the library, cook fabulous (sometimes) meals for friends and family, and work in my garden and take my dog for neighborhood walks so she can torment all the dogs who are stuck behind fences. I love chocolate, Monty Python, Masterpiece Theatre, and TV shows about murder and mayhem. I enjoy concerts and live theatre, most kinds of music - especially jazz and blues. I would like to meet someone with similar interests, a zany sense of humor, and an interest in spending time outdoors.
- Live with pets
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 62 - 71
- Single (never been married)
- Not at all
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Spiritual but not religious
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral