(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet he has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
He gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
He tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate his rugged individualism and support of his drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- My friends would say I am very curious
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I have no trouble making a choice, even when several alternatives seem equally good at first
His 19 interests
in his own words...
I'm a big-hearted guy who grew up being forced to watch "wheel of fortune" ever-day, during dinner, for 18 years... you should not like that show. The first thing people notice about me is that I'm tall. I think it's funny that some guy's lie about their height... if anything I've been called "too tall" and simultaneously told there is no such thing as too tall. I know enough useless information to be a solid Jeopardy contestant. I think glasses just make a person look smarter. That said, I do not wear glasses, or fake glasses.
- Live alone
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 18 - 35
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral