(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Not the stereotype. I'm deeper, more versatile and will do things on a whim.
He enjoys the pleasures of the senses, yet he is firmly grounded in reality.
Because he is broad-minded, adaptable and playful, as well as dependable and loyal, he can be an exciting yet stable and dedicated friend and colleague.
He seeks a partner who is moral and cooperative. Yet he or she has to have his level of energy and curiosity too.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I am willing to take risks to do what I want to do
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
in his own words...
I love going out and having fun. I'm always ready to do the next thing. I'm polite and I genuinely enjoy a woman's company, be it a nice dinner, a good movie or a walk around town. I hope she likes sports as it would provide a bonus topic, but in no way at all is that a deal breaker.
- Live with roommate(s)
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark blonde
What he's looking for:
- 21 - 28
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious