(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Looking for laughs, fun, sun and a little romance in between...
She is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, she can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
She is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in her relationships.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I am very sensitive to people's feelings and needs
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I have a wide range of interests
Her 14 interests
in her own words...
I'm from LA but moved down to SD for school and stayed here for work. Currently, most of my time is either spent working or paddling, but I definitely try not to have work take over my recreational/social life. My closest friends are usually teammates, and I like to catch up with old friends. I'm open to new recreational activities, but I'm partial to the water! Family is important and I love dogs. I'd love a guy who will dance with me, cook, and can make me laugh!
- Live with roommate(s)
- Not Religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What she's looking for:
- 24 - 30
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral