(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"
He is interested in the big picture and likes to examine large, ambiguous issues and ideas.
In relating to others, he can be well-adjusted, trusting, compassionate, intuitive and interested in people.
He is a die-hard romantic, and must have depth and meaning in his relationships.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- People should behave in ways that are morally correct
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
His 4 interests
in his own words...
I'm guessing like most of us, we’re not fans of self-promoting ourselves but, since I willingly signed up I should join in on the fun, right? Well, my hat goes off to anyone that feels comfortable telling their best attributes and qualities to the world. I still gotta stay true to myself. I mean, half the adventure is getting to know one another, to discover and learn to recognize and appreciate to laugh and weep, and finally to realize that sense of letting things develop naturally on that organic level is so priceless. It speaks volume to how well we can communicate, both verbally and non-verbally and most important to me is the “connection”. Because without that "connection" its sooooo blah for both parties. Sorry, I just couldn't get myself to list a bunch of facts about me, OK fine, I will say I love to surf, eat healthy and enjoy good music. Its not much but it’s a start, right, hehe? So if you agree with me then send me a hello.
- Live alone
- Spiritual but not religious
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What he's looking for:
- 25 - 34
- Not at all
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral