(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
Have you seen my pet dragon, Semore? I have a toy dragon I use to take peoples mind off their problems for just a moment.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- On my time off, I like to be free to do whatever looks fun
- I think it is important to be direct
- I am always looking for new experiences
His 7 interests
in his own words...
I am the quiet type. I don't usually talk very much unless I'm excited about something. I'm usually shy around someone I don't know to well. Because of my lack of experience with women they may not realize how important our relationship is to me. It's been awhile since I've been with someone so I tend to become embarised during certain subjects of conversation. I have just started searching because of my back ground so I'm not sure about who would be my match. I just hope that the person understands who I am and understand if I tend to be a little slow in a relationship.
- Live alone
- Christian / Other
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What he's looking for:
- 40 - 60
- Every day
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Spiritual but not religious
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree