(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
He is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
He is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and he can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others he is just like them.
He is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out his flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- I do things on the spur of the moment
- I understand complex machines easily
- My family and friends would say I have traditional values
in his own words...
Me.. I grew up on the east coast and have been living in SD for about 5 years now. I could not take the cold weather anymore. I stay very active hitting the gym, riding my bike, hiking or just going to the beach. I just like to be outside in the sun. I would like to find somebody that loves the sunshine as much as I do :) What I think I'm looking for.. Somebody intelligent, laid back, sense of humor is important. I'm a very sarcasstic guy. I need someone who is able to take my jokes :) Another important quality is their outlook on life. I try to look at the positive side of life. The world is a big and exciting place I want to find somebody to share that with.. could that be you ? :)
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- $25,001 to $50,000
What he's looking for:
- 23 - 35
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- High school
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral