(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
There are no regrets, just lessons....lot's and lot's of lessons....
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I have a wide range of interests
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
Her 10 interests
in her own words...
I'm a native Californian but left after high school and lived all over the place for several years. I came back to SoCal a couple of years ago and am loving living in San Diego. I live less than a mile from the beach and I love being able to head out my door and go run on the beach when I have free time. I love anything that gets me outside... skiing and snowshowing during the winter....camping, hiking, backpacking, kyaking during the summer. The best part of being in SD is having access to lots of gorgeous outdoor activities, but then also having the city too....live music, finding a great hole-in-the wall restaraunt with amazing food, discovering a new wine bar....we have it all in SD. I'm hoping to find someone who enjoys exploring all SoCal has to offer as well.
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- $50,001 to $100,000
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 29 - 39
- Not at all
- Every once in a while
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral