(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
if you can make a girl laugh you can probably get to second base
She is a highly spontaneous, inquisitive and energetic person who always likes to try new things and has a genuine desire to be helpful to others and to the world at large.
She is charismatic, agreeable and adaptable and she can adapt to just about any social situation, convincing others she is just like them.
She is drawn to people who are direct, decisive and tough minded to balance out her flexible, spontaneous, intuitive style.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- People should behave according to established standards of proper conduct
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
Her 13 interests
in her own words...
Everything is either funny or terrible & I choose to laugh. Life is too short to pretend to like something or someone so I don't spend my time foolishly. Today is all you've got so live while you're alive! Everyday is a new adventure! anyway. Creating is my outlet. Some people drink or smoke or scream or hide but I paint & draw & print & whatever else. I enjoy being surrounded by extremely raw people all of the time. Whoever I'm with must love trying new things. Must love to travel. Must love wine on the beach. Must love being silent & loud & ridiculous & comfortable & happy with or without me. Looking for someone to 'do life with'
- Live with roommate(s)
- Christian / LDS
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Dark brown
What she's looking for:
- 20 - 35
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Christian / Catholic
- Christian / Protestant
- Christian / LDS
- Christian / Other
- Muslim / Islam
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral