(this is his dominant personality type)
(he also shows elements of this type)
It's important to be yourself, unless you can be Batman....always be Batman.
He sees the big picture and can easily take the broad, long view of almost any topic. And he also has an adventurous side.
He enjoys new ideas and novel experiences which he wants to share with an enthusiastic partner.
He particularly enjoys people who like to play with abstract theories and ideas, provide insights, search for symbolic meanings in life and relationships and have a broad interest in the world.
A few excerpts from his personality test:
- In general, I think it is important to follow the rules
- I feel emotions more deeply than most people
- I enjoy competitive conversations
His 13 interests
in his own words...
Widowed four years ago I am looking to meet strong independent women with a quick wit and fast laugh. I know what love is and hope to find it again. I like hiking, biking, and individual sports. Grassroots autosports are a passion and I race 3 cars around the state as time and money permits. I like exploring SD restaurants and hangouts as well as a cozy evening with a book or a movie. Did I mention walks on the beach and puppy dogs?
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Salt and pepper
What he's looking for:
- 47 - 55
- Not at all
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander
- Buddhist / Taoist
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Associates / Technical degree
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral