(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
She is a tough-minded, independent thinker who likes to explore ideas or problems thoroughly. Yet she has a wild side and is not interested in maintaining routine social engagements either.
She gravitates to men and women who are intellectually exciting and like to discuss topics broadly and thoroughly.
She tends to like someone who is spontaneous, even mischievous, as well as a mate who can appreciate her rugged individualism and support of her drive to succeed.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I like to figure out how things work
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
- I am intrigued by rules and patterns that govern systems
Her 11 interests
in her own words...
I'm new to San Diego. I've been single for most of my life, want to spend quality time with someone who wants a relationship that does not include connected-at-the-hips togetherness. What do you think?
- Live alone
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
- Light brown
What she's looking for:
- 55 - 70
- Not at all
- Not Religious
- Spiritual but not religious
- Some college
- Bachelors degree
- Graduate or professional degree
- PhD / Post Doctoral