(this is her dominant personality type)
(she also shows elements of this type)
Failure is not an option...trying is winning.
She is an analytical, focused and independent thinker with a deep interest in how the world works. She quickly grasps patterns and relationships and sees the many sides of any complex issue.
She likes to engage her friends and family with rigorous, theoretical and broad discussions that can be highly entertaining and informative.
She seeks a mind mate. She likes individuals who want to play with abstract ideas and explore the complex ways the world works.
A few excerpts from her personality test:
- I highly value deep emotional intimacy in my relationships
- I pursue intellectual topics thoroughly and regularly
- I am more analytical and logical than most people
Her 4 interests
in her own words...
Love what I do, passionate about others, care to make the world a better place, start locally impact globally. Look out over the ocean...where I want to be in life...that is the most rewarding part of my journey.
- Live alone
- Live with pets
- Live with roommate(s)
- Family and friends visit often
- Spiritual but not religious
- Single (never been married)
- I'd prefer to share this information with my matches later.
What she's looking for:
- 47 - 63
- American Indian or Alaska Native
- Black or African American
- Hispanic/Latino or Spanish origin
- Middle Eastern
- Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander